The oldest fair in Ohio is Thursday – Monday over Labor Day Weekend. We have something for everyone:
• Over 13,000 Exhibits • Over 2,000 Animals • Rides Open Daily • Music by Geauga County Fair Band • Exhibit Halls • Hundreds of Commercial Displays & Vendors • Fantastic Fair Food • Exciting Games • Fair Contests: Frog Jumping, Diaper Dash, Chicken Flying, Rooster Crowing, Kiddie Tractor Pull • Live Music and Entertainment Shows • Educational Demonstrations, Activities and Fishing at National Resources Area • Free Parking * Fun! Fun! Fun!
Save up to $12 on 5-gate admissions punch card or $2 on a 1-gate admission.
Purchase at online at geaugafair.com, fair office or at local businesses. See our Visitor Information page for more details.
Main Grandstand Entertainment includes:
- Thursday, Demolition Derby at 8:30 PM
- Saturday, Demolition Derby at 8:30 PM
- Sunday, Truck & Tractor Pull at 6:30 PM
- Monday, Bull Riding & Female Barrel Racing at 3:30 PM
Tickets online at http://tickets.geaugafair.com >
Visit The Event Website