Our Mission, at Blue Pear Farm and Gardens, is to build upon community through the arts, educational programming, and to promote the best sustainability practices. It is also to deliver the finest locally raised ingredients for our baked goods and confections. By design, we wish to provide the necessary tools to others to move forward in their own pursuit of living well.
Blue Pear Farm and Gardens is everyone’s story who is trying to live holistically and get back to basics. Life in the country is enchanting and our farm can enhance your lifestyle: rent a rustic primitive five-bay barn to host your private dinner party, consult a certified arborist and landscape designer, visit our wholesome produce stand in summer to late fall, look to attend our scheduled poetry readings, live music events, and serene artwalks in the garden.
Visit our website at www.bluepearfarmandgardens.com for the best baked goods and confections, services, and happenings! We promise to share our experience as desgners, educators, bakers, musicians, and farmers! We simply know it as the only way of life! Join Us! Take a glance below at our accomplishments and affiliations!
- Family Farm Members of OEFFA.org
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
- USDA Conservation Project – Ohio Pollinator Habitat Initiative & The Monarch Butterfly Project
- Carol Palansky, The Design Network – Woman in the Green Industry
- ISA International and ISA Ohio Chapter
- Ray and Kate Ritchie, Ohio Arts Council 1999-2000 Artist Series
- Kate Ritchie, M.Ed John Carroll University