End of the Commons General Store is Ohio’s oldest general store located 45 minutes east of Cleveland, in the scenic Amish community of Mesopotamia, Ohio where Geauga, Ashtabula & Trumbull counties meet. We are on the Register of Historic Places and have preserved our store which dates to the mid 1800’s.
Today, the 15,000 square foot retail store is lined with antiques which date back to the early 1800’s. A visit to the general store is reminiscent of days gone by; one will find a treasure of old fashioned goods, hard to find kitchen gadgets and an antique collection that is certain to bring back fond memories of childhood. During the summer months one may find the owners car collection dating from 1914 parked outside.
We provide memories and treats from the past and feature many of your favorites:
- Café & deli
- Homemade fudge and hand dipped ice cream
- Gourmet & specialty foods
- More than 1,000 hand packed, bulk food items
- Old time candies, Amish Country popcorn, penny candy
- Over 100 varieties of old time glass bottle soda pop
- Amish country gifts
- A large selection of hard to find kitchen gadgets
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: CLOSEDVisit Our Website