Thursday, September 1 – Monday, September 5, 2016
Labor Day Weekend.
Starts Thursday, Family Fun Day with free admission until noon and only $5 after that with kids 12 and under free every day!
Friday, September 4, 2015 is FREE for Seniors 65 & over and Veterans.
Gate Admission $8 (kids 12 & under free everyday)
We have something for everyone:
• Over 13,000 Exhibits
• Over 2,000 Animals
• Rides Open Daily
• Music by Geauga County Fair Band
• Exhibit Halls
• Hundreds of Commercial Displays & Vendors
• Fantastic Fair Food
• Exciting Games
• Fair Contests: Frog Jumping, Diaper Dash, Chicken Flinging, Rooster Crowing, Kiddie Tractor Pull
• Live Music and Entertainment Shows
• Educational Demonstrations, Activities and Fishing at National Resources Area
• Free Parking*
Fun! Fun! Fun!Visit Our Website